Saturday, March 10, 2007

My Family

My family consists of Kolton, Makell, Ryann, me, and Mom and Dad. Kolton's favorite animal is: Basset Hound. Makells favorite animal is: Dolphin. Ryann favorite animal is a: Penguin. My favorite animal is a: Horse. Our family is very different, very very different. Kolton LOVES football! Makell on the other hand loves soccer. Ryann likes to beat and kill people.(Kolton did that) Maddy loves to sing and dance, including horse backriding. According to my cousins side, they love to dance and sing all day long, whenever they get the chance to. Their awesome! Maybe a bit better, a tiny bit better than our family. But their secret crush is he-who-must-not-be-named! (Zac Efron)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Good job Maddy, Your blog is really cute! Love you!

Dale and Linda said...

What a good lookin' family. Where's Jack-Jack and Elvis?
Maddy, you are so cute!